XPLORE.GLOBAL add value to all areas of the mineral exploration pipeline. Whether your company is being established, seeks investment and requires geological expertise to start-up, or is already operating and might need specialist or contractor services, we provide the essential services and best practice mentality required to get it right from the beginning.
In addition to “traditional” geoscience, such as mapping, target generation & desktop studies, or drilling pro-gramme management, we also offer advice on GIS and specialist disciplines (e.g. geochemistry, interpretation of aeromagnetic data). We work with a diverse range of junior companies, major mining houses and academic institutions globally in the field of mining and mineral exploration. XPLORE.GLOBAL have a wide network of technical and logistical specialists and is therefore in a good position to draw together a successful team at short notice following a client’s request.
- • Target Generation
- • Data Compilation & Reviews
- • Desktop Studies & Production of reports
- • Geological Mapping
- • Planning, supervision and management of drilling programmes
- • Logging, sampling & QAQC
- • Near Mine/ Brownfields Exploration
- • Specialist services, such as: Interpretation of geophysical datasets (e.g. ground and airborne magnetic surveys) and integration with other geoscientific data software. Planning, execution and interpretation of geochemical prospecting surveys.
- • Tailored training in the use of ioGas software.
- • Laboratory liaisons
- • Government and JV partner reporting
GIS & Data Management:
- • Scanning, digitising and compilation of maps
- • Integration of different data sources and datasets
- • Database management
- • Data processing
- • Tailored training in the use of GIS software
Organic Geochemistry for the
Mining & Petroleum Sector
A detailed understanding of the distribution, quality and maturity of proven and potential source rocks is of crucial importance not only in the exploration for hydrocarbon resources, but also to better understand sedimentary-hosted mineral systems. We have in-depth experience in the interpretation of organic geochemical data and basin analysis parameters applied to some of the world’s last frontier regions.
- • Interpretation of wireline log, organic geochemical, reservoir petrophysical and sedimentological data
- • Construction of common risk segment, depositional environment and chronostratigraphic charts and maps
- • Extensive regional experience on the petroleum geology of the frontier Arctic realm, Papua New Guinea, Russia and China
Benedikt Steiner | MSci | ARSM | CGeol | Director
Based in Maidenhead · UK
7 Milbanke Court,
Berkshire, RG12 1RP